Pages

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, November 26, 2010

Awards I'm Giving as a Sign Of Gratitude

for more information about this award please do check this link...

http://www.bittersweetlife.co.cc/2010/11/awards-im-giving-as-sign-of-gratitude.html

this link will lead you to another blog post in my main page explaining why i choose this people for the awards..
to the recipient of the award please grab them and i hope on my next visit on your page I can see them.. thanks a lot...

TO SYAM OF MALAYSIA

TO BALQIS OF MALAYSIA

TO HAIRYMAN OF INDIA

4 comments:

Hairyman said...

hehe! Thank you so much steph :)

Hairyman said...

I'm super honored :)

Stephaine said...

glad you like it!

Balqis DBJ said...

Steph, you're really making my day with your beautiful award. Like hairyman, I'm super super honored too.

I'm touched with the effort you put into it and awarding the three of us. Thanks a million times!

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads