Pages

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, November 22, 2010

Midnight Cry (part two)

She stool still trying not to make a sound and still hoping no one will ever find her out. She waited for few minutes and then he heard a voice, but it's not from the kitchen but it's somewhere in the dark She look around and tried to to focus on that part where in she heard the voice.

The voice keeps coming closer but she cant hear a footstep. Then she feel a hand in her arms and another in her mouth. She cant scream...

Don't scream... and you were wrong to use the main door what were you thinking?

Matilde? Matilde is her nanny, an unmarried woman who serve the family of her husband as long as she can remember but she know she was there even before. She is the one who brings her food and everything she needs and she did not talk to her even once in all those years that she was there.

Get young things and follow me, make it quick before I change my mind.

With a lot of question in her mind she still follow her order and did what she asked her to do without any question at all. She followed her to the library, she can hear her heart beat but not her footsteps. Once they are inside the library she asked her to sit down in the sofa and wait. Matilde did the same.

Why are you here and how did you know? she asked in a low voice.

Lady you are not the one, I watch them come and go just like you did but they never made to the gate alive and if you ever make it you will be the first and probably the only one to make it there.

What do you mean? she asked and then with a low voice almost no one can hear she told her a story no one can ever imagine happen in real life. She know she was crying but she cant hear her sob.

this was the story..

Your husband married my daughter in return to my dept, She was willing to do it just like what you did. Your husband agreed that I will work for her in return for her safety and to watch over her. I will get paid but I'm not allowed to tell anyone she was my daughter. There was the only two of us, so I agreed. Her father died in an accident which I found out it was not an accident at all.

She was happy at first with all the material things, but times goes by and she just closed herself into her room. Every night I pass by I hear her cry and I cant do anything at all. She stayed in a room where you stay and memories of her keeps me a live so I pass by your room every night and then all those time I hear you cry. Those sob tears me because I know I should have done something to my daughter but I was afraid to do so. Until that night that she decided to run away, I did not know I was in another room serving the other wife and then we hear the gun shot. The last thing that I know is that I was on my way to the funeral of my only daughter the only family that I have.

The story was too short but it was complete.

So how do you think I can run away alive?

Its up to you just follow me he's gone to another wife chamber?

Who?

Your husband, he was the one in the kitchen.

She did not asked more question she just follow her, the walking feels like endless until they reach the end of the hallway, the walk another hallway and then she saw a light, it was from a window. She open the window and she saw a rope.

It was the least that I can do, from this moment forward you are on your own. Just follow the stone path it will lead you to the cemetery then from there you can see the highway. I did arrange someone to pick you up, I just hope he was still there. I dont know what took you so long to decide whats best for you. Just tell him my name and he will bring you to the train station. From the train station you can wait he also have a ticket ready for you. Board the train and you are on your own. Dont call me here not even to thank me. Here is the address of someone I know If you ever manage not to be caught you can go to her and tell her I sent you to work for her. Just dont tell her you are married to this man or else she wont accept you not in a million years.

She thanked her and she went away not the the direction they took but to another hallway. She manage to get down the rope without making any noise at all. She followed the stone path and to the cemetery until she reached the highway. She saw a light of a truck she waved but she's afraid it's the wrong one.

She sits on the side of the highway thinking maybe she can board a bus, she got a lot of money in her bag she can go where ever she wants and maybe it's another hell but she's fine with it. Then someone from behind held her again and cover her mouth. She tried to scream but she cant. She tried to get lose from her grip but hes so strong. She is so sure its a man.

Keep quit okey, what is your name? I'm the one she send to bring you to the station but something happen. I guess your husband already know you were missing. So lets go follow me.

This time she's not so sure weather to follow orders from a stranger, she's not so sure anymore if she did the right thing. It was so complicated and she don't know of she can still go on with it. She just wish she's back to that room and be dead.

The man again.. follow me or you will be dead before sunrise...

Note: that is for now... next will be is he in a good hand or is he an angel of death...

4 comments:

Hairyman said...

Gripping stuff. Do watch out for the typos though!

Stephaine said...

yeah my bad!
Too lazy too check them once again after I write them.. hehe
Thanks for the advice I will do check them again after...

Balqis DBJ said...

Good story filled with some sadness.

Stephaine said...

@balqis I guess right hehe!
but untill now I dont know how to end it hehe

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads