Pages

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ruba'i 1

honestly I don't know what it is and I have never seen an example of  a ruba'i before. All I know is that it was a four line verse and war written by the poet or Arabia and Persia.. So i tried My luck and write this hoping I'm doing the right thing before checking..


The wit of a maiden
The strength of a knight
The wisdom of a king
The love of a queen
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

Hairyman said...

Ruba'i has a mandatory rhyming scheme, any rhyming scheme.
Nice attempt though. Love people who experiment :)

Stephaine said...

yeah I guess.. so hehe!
this one is abca.. hehe I did not read about it before writing this hoping I can have bulls eye hehe well I guess In some part I got it right hehehe!

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads